Here you’ll find everything you need to know about staying at Greenbelt Festival. Camping space is freely available for everyone with a weekend ticket (or two consecutive day tickets). Or, alternatively, browse our pre-pitched options below.
Greenbelt starts the moment your tent pegs are in the ground, and your home-from-home is assembled. Join our city of canvas (make that nylon these days) and be part of something special.
Camping is included in your weekend ticket (or two consecutive day tickets). Bring your own tent, or rent one from us. Find your favourite patch of grass, pitch up, and say hello to your new neighbours.
If you are bringing your campervan, caravan, motorhome or trailer tent you will need a campervan field weekend pass. This pass will cover your towing car too.
We have two options depending on what you’ll be bringing with you.
CAMPERVAN FIELD STANDARD (£42) – This pass is for single vehicles. Eg. just a campervan, caravan, motorhome or trailer tent.
CAMPERVAN FIELD PLUS (£60) – This pass will cover any additional space required by an awning or pup tent. Please note only x1 awning or pup tent is allowed in this area, due to limited space in the field.
- Only purpose-built and professionally-adapted sleeping accommodation will be permitted into the caravan field. Sleeping in cars or vans is not permitted for safety reasons.
- Your caravan / camper van must be no longer than nine metres. If you have purchased a Campervan Plus ticket, awnings or one small (2-3 person) ‘pup tent’ will be permitted alongside.
- You cannot use a camper van field permit to bring a large or multiple tent(s) to the caravan field. Anyone attempting to do so will be moved to the main camping area. Camper van field permits they are for caravans, motorhomes, camper vans and trailer tents only.
- Power should be drawn from a separate battery and not your car battery, as your vehicle will not be permitted to stay next to your caravan or trailer tent.
- Once you’ve positioned your caravan or trailer tent, please move your car (keeping the pass displayed in the windscreen) promptly to the official car park.
- There are no electrical hook-ups available onsite.
- Portable toilets will be available in the caravan area, along with Elsan points.
Pre-pitched & Glamping
Dial down the stress and dial up the comfort of festival camping by exploring our pre-pitched options. And, by travelling lighter, you’ll be greener, too. What a great, hassle-free way to start your festival.
Glamping & pre-pitched will go on sale in the new year.
If you’re interested in staying off-site, check out the local Kettering information site for recommendations.