We’ve heard Greenbelt described as “the best festival you’ve never heard of”.
We think it’s time to change this, so …
This Christmas, we want to spread the good news of Greenbelt – and we want you to help us. In return you could win a pair of tickets to next year’s festival.
It’s time to get your creative hats on. We want YOU to make us a short film advertising Greenbelt to your friends. (Or, if not you, pass this challenge on to someone else who can!)
Here are the rules:
- The film MUST be made on a phone and be less than 90 seconds in length
- There is no budget for this – we’re after cheap, lo-fi, instinctive filming
- It can be funny, thoughtful, serious, whatever. BUT …
- It must embrace the idea of “Giving the Gift of Greenbelt this Christmas”
- (It could also include our 2017 theme – The Common Good.)
The winning film will be used to advertise Greenbelt Festival this Christmas and the film-maker will also win a surprise bundle of Greenbelt goodies – including a pair of tickets to the festival next summer.
To enter, send your entry to email@example.com, being sure to include a link to your film on Youtube, Vimeo or WeTransfer – plus your contact details and your date of birth.
The deadline for entries is 10am on Tuesday 13th December. (So we can look through the entries and make our decision at our staff Christmas party that afternoon!)
You have one week … Go!!