We’re pleased to invite submissions for the Greenbelt 2019 bill next summer. With a festival theme of Wit and Wisdom, 2019 will see our 46th edition and we’re looking to build the most creative, participatory, inspirational and fun programme ever.
MUSIC, PERFORMING ARTS, COMEDY
Please use the link to our online submissions to the right here to make your bids. The form should all make sense. We look forward to receiving your pitches!
IDEAS, WORSHIP & SPIRITUALITY
With 500 or so submissions coming in each year, we’ll be looking for particular sorts of content for our Talks, Worship and Spirituality programmes. Here are a few things to consider to help ensure your bids grab our attention!
- Think of the theme: “Wit and Wisdom”
- Think of the scale and ambition of the festival
- Think of the surprising and unusual – the fresh insight
- Think of the radical and activist
- Think of the creativity and artistry we want to celebrate
There are three open submissions for three different Visual Arts opportunities onsite at GB19:
1. Open Call for Outdoor Visual Arts / Combined Arts Installation at Greenbelt Festival 2019
We’re looking for large scale installation work to be exhibited outdoors around the festival site (think Limbic Cinema, Murmuration – something larger scale)
2. Open Call to All Artists for Garden Shed Gallery at Greenbelt Festival 2019
We’re looking for an artist to ‘take over’ the Shed Gallery space for the duration of the festival.
3. Open Call to All Artists for Allotment Gallery at Greenbelt Festival 2019
We’re looking for 8 to 12 artists to exhibit in a pop-up gallery space for a 3 to 4 hour sessions at the festival.