Everything you need to know about staying at Greenbelt.
Greenbelt doesn’t really start until your tent pegs are in the ground, and your home-from-home is assembled. Join our city of canvas (make that nylon these days) and be part of something special.
Camping space is available for everyone with a weekend ticket (or two consecutive day tickets). Find your favourite patch of grass, pitch up, and say hello to your new neighbours.
If you are bringing your campervan, caravan, motorhome or trailer tent you will need a campervan field weekend pass. This pass will cover your towing car too.
We have two options depending on what you’ll be bringing with you, please take a look at the descriptions below and select the correct pass for you.
CAMPERVAN FIELD STANDARD (£35) – This pass is for single vehicles. Eg. just a campervan, caravan, motorhome or trailer tent.
CAMPERVAN FIELD PLUS (£50) – This pass will cover any additional space required by an awning or pup tent. Please note only x1 awning or pup tent is allowed in this area, due to limited space in the field.
- Only purpose-built and professionally-adapted sleeping accommodation will be permitted into the caravan field. Sleeping in cars or vans is not permitted for safety reasons.
- Your caravan / camper van must be no longer than nine metres. If you have purchased a Campervan Plus ticket, awnings or one small (2-3 person) ‘pup tent’ for children will be permitted alongside.
- You cannot use a camper van field permit to bring a large or multiple tent(s) to the caravan field. Anyone attempting to do so will be moved to the main camping area. Camper van field permits they are for caravans, motorhomes, camper vans and trailer tents only.
- Power should be drawn from a separate battery and not your car battery, as your vehicle will not be permitted to stay next to your caravan or trailer tent.
- Once you’ve positioned your caravan or trailer tent, please move your car (keeping the pass displayed in the windscreen) promptly to the official car park.
- There are no electrical hook-ups available onsite.
- Portable toilets will be available in the caravan area, along with Elsan points.
Why not add a bit of luxury to your festival experience with one of our Glamping options? Choose from a selection of Bell Tents, Tipis and Yurts.
Glamping will go on sale for 2020 in January
Moulton College: En-Suite Campus rooms
For those who’d prefer not to camp, we offer en-suite rooms at Moulton College. It’s a 30-minute drive from the festival site so you will need access to your own transportation. Download directions. If you’re using your satnav, please using the following postcode: NN3 7SY.
- Single room – £115
- Single room with disabled access – £115
- Twin room – £220
Prices are for the whole weekend: arriving Friday, departing Monday or Tuesday. All rooms are en-suite and include a full English breakfast. Thursday night can be added for an additional cost of £30 per person.
Moulton College will go on sale for 2020 in January
Camplight: Pre Pitched Tents
Booking to open Greenbelters are a tidy bunch, and generally leave the campsite immaculate. But not all festivals have such considerate guests.
Camplight was set up as part of the solution to campsite waste. All the tents they hire out have been abandoned at other UK events, then professionally fixed and restored.
By providing high quality pre-pitched tents, Camplight tackles the waste problem by discouraging people from buying their own cheap, disposable tent.
There are tents in a variety of shapes and sizes, along with bedding, chairs, accessories and utility tents for rent. Prices start at just £10 per night.
Please note that due to all of Camplight’s tents being salvaged and each 1 man, 2 man etc. being different, they cannot guarantee that you will be able to stand up in any one tent, but all tents will be equal to manufacturers specification.
Camplight will go on sale for 2020 in January.