|Accountable to ||Operations Director, Senior Management Team|
|Hours of work||Part-time (4 days a week)|
|Base ||Greenbelt, 1B Snow Hill Court,
EC1A 2EJ (We are open to exploring flexible working, partly from home)|
|Contract||Fixed term contract – 6 months starting 24th April 2017|
|Annual Leave ||26 days, pro-rata|
What would I be working on?
You’d be joining a small staff team to part replace one of our longest serving staff members, who is moving on after 10 years on the team. Your role would be to take on the commercial and customer-facing aspects of this longstanding staff role for a fixed term period.
In the past 12 months we have committed to new Box Office and CRM platforms to better manage all our customer information. One of the main aspects of this role would be to work with, manage and develop these so that we can provide excellent outward facing customer service to our festivalgoers & larger community. In addition, you will focus on providing clear and timely reporting back into the organisation by optimising these new platforms.
Besides this customer data side of things, there are also a range of commercial relationships with various festival event suppliers (around the selling of campus and tented accommodation for instance) that need managing and maximising.
If the candidate does really well in the role, there will be the opportunity to explore the possibility of extending the role beyond its initial six-month fixed period.
What would my responsibilities be?
As Festival Administrator your main responsibilities would include:
- Responding to all customer service and Box Office queries
- Managing data for our Angels (supporters who give regularly to the festival)
- Manage and maintain our new CRM system (provided by Sheep), keeping records up to date
- Alongside the Office & Volunteer Assistant, be the first point of contact for all email and phone enquiries into the office
- Sell and manage all exhibitor bookings for the Greenbelt Takeaway, our exhibition venue
- Sell and manage the option for customers to book rooms at Moulton College for the festival weekend
- Manage the festival’s shuttle bus service
- Sell and manage the festival’s various pre-erected and ‘glamping’ offerings – both to customers and for various internal stakeholders (artists, trustees, partners etc)
- Provide monthly reporting on Box Office sales figures and more detailed analysis as and when needed
- Provide monthly reporting on Angel numbers and giving
- Administer our ‘Open Festival’ application process
- Support the Event Director in the administering of passes and ticketing for all partner organisations
- Support in the coordination of feedback and our complaints process post-festival, along with the post-festival survey
Plus any other duty reasonably required by the Creative Director, Event Director or Operations Director that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
What experience & skills would I need?
We’re looking for:
- An experienced and competent administrator
- Previous management of ticketing systems, Box Office or other online sales systems
- Strong IT skills, with a view to new technologies and practices
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven experience of using and managing a database (training for our systems will be provided)
- Experience of working in a team and with volunteers, requiring flexibility, co-operation and good communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and excellent telephone manner
It would also be an advantage to have experience / an interest in:
- First-hand experience of Greenbelt Festival (or any other festival event)
- Understanding and appreciation of the arts, justice and faith
- Experience of working with charities and reporting to senior staff and volunteers
- In view of Greenbelt’s aims and objectives, it is desirable that the post-holder is someone who is sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the Festival.
How to Apply
Applications are now closed.