A four day festival full of music, workshops, performances, debates, talks, activism, faith and worship, time to chill out and more!
Greenbelt is great, whether you’re with a gang of friends or on your own.
You are a massive part of Greenbelt and we want you to get stuck in, at the festival and year round.
We’ve been chatting to lots of young people and youth groups. Their ideas will shape some of what you see at the festival. We hope you’ll like it.
Here are some faves from the young people of GB12.
Some quotes from the girls at Greenbelt:
- “I loved seeing lots of different bands/artists and discovering new ones to listen to”, aged 17
- “The Shed [our youth venue onsite] is a great place to hang out with friends, listen to some great music, make new friends and get away from your youth worker!”, aged 16
- “You can choose what you want to do/see and have a bit of freedom!”, aged 17
- “I love the act of 20,000 Christians and non-Christians coming together to talk about it and live it for four days.”, aged 16
Here’s what some of the guys thought:
- “I love the atmosphere of watching live performance with lots of people around me”, aged 12
- “I love the comedy at Greenbelt”, aged 14
- “The acts in the Performance Café are so simple yet amazing. It makes me think I can do the same”, aged 16
- “The charities in the G-Source tent have inspired me to become more active and aware of charities around me”, aged 15
- “I love getting meeting new people and spending time with friends”, aged 18
If you’re a Youth Leader or parent reading this then why not pop over to the info. pages just for you.
Greenbelt Youth have joined forces with the Christian Aid Collective to start a podcast about being an activist and making a change in your community and the wider world.
Page last updated 30 Apr 2013