U18 Terms and conditions
When tickets are purchased on the Greenbelt website ticket buyers also agree to our terms and conditions. In relation to Under 18 and Family tickets, these include the following on site regulations:
Schedule A – Regulations
You agree with the following and will comply with them. In these Regulations, a reference to:
- “Greenbelt” includes a reference to any Greenbelt officer, employee and any other person validly authorised by Greenbelt for the purpose described in the relevant regulation; and
- “You” and “Your” includes a reference to any person to whom You have supplied the Wristband to which the relevant regulation refers.
- You agree that Greenbelt will not allow any person below the age of 16 years of age to enter or be present on the Site unless accompanied and at all times effectively supervised by an appropriate number of suitable adults aged over the age of 21.
- You shall ensure that all children on Site who are aged from birth to 8 years old inclusive are at all times accompanied by a suitable person over the age of 21 years.
- Those aged 16 and 17 must have parent or carer permission and carry this with them to Greenbelt, including contact details for a responsible adult (over 21) who is either available on site, or is able to come and collect them in person in an emergency.
- You shall at all times ensure that You are and any person under the age of 18 in respect of whom you have responsibility is lawfully allowed to enter and be present at the Site and any particular venue on the Site.
- You shall produce on request by Greenbelt valid identification which establishes, to Greenbelt’s reasonable satisfaction:
- Your age and identity, if You are below the age of 18 including
- The age, identity AND CONTACT DETAILS of the person who is acting as a responsible adult for you; and
- the age and identity of any person below the age of 18 in respect of whom you have responsibility at the site.
Page last updated 27 Apr 2013