At Greenbelt we always try to keep our ticket prices as low as possible. This is to enable as many people as possible from a wide a variety of backgrounds to access the festival. Below is a list of the concessions available and the ID required. Please note your ticket will not be dispatched until proof of concession has be provided.
Receiving Unemployment Benefit / Incapacity Benefit / Disabled Living Allowance: A photocopy of one of the following:
- Job seekers’ letter
- Letter confirming entitlement to benefit or
- DLA letter
Students 18+ in F.T. Education: A photocopy of one of the following:
- Student ID card,
- UCAS offer letter,
- Offer letter for university place in following academic year,
- School or college letter for year 13s, from year head
Single Parents: A photocopy of one of the following
- An annual Council Tax statement (identifying 25% discount for status)
- A benefits letter (if appropriate),
- legal evidence,
65+: A photocopy of one of the following:
- Drivers license, showing date of birth
- Travel card
- Birth Certificate
Please note Faith leader concession tickets are only available to person in full-time employment in a pastoral capacity (such as clergy or youth worker) at a place of worship.
- A link to your Church website
- A photocopy of church notices/magazine/information sheet,
- A letter, business card or compliment slip showing your position
If possible, please scan documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the ticket order has been placed, please show the Greenbelt order number in the subject line of the email for easy identification.
If you think you are eligible for one of the above concessions but do not have the evidence required please contact the office. Tel. 020 7329 0039
If you are eligible for a concession ticket, but able to pay more, please consider making a top-up donation when buying your ticket.
Page last updated 27 Apr 2013