Greenbelt is a collision of the arts, faith and justice. Engaged with culture, inspired by the arts, sustained by faith, we aspire to be an open generous community reimagining the Christian narrative for the present moment.
In our strategy for 2011 to 2013, our goals are to:
- Present and create a variety of art forms – mainstream and challenging, established and unknown, large-scale and intimate
- At the festival and throughout the year, explore the breadth of Christian faith, be a catalyst for activism and encourage dialogue and understanding between people of faith and no faith
- Safeguard the future of the festival through financial security and by resourcing and supporting those who make it happen
- Be generous with our knowledge and resources
- Develop partnerships that reflect our mission and values and engage new and existing audiences
Page last updated 17 Sep 2013